- Slice chicken breast into strips.
- Place on a sub roll or fresh French or Italian bread from the bakery.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, onions and any other vegetables that you like.
- Pour the Sweet Onion sauce over the chicken and vegetable
- Cut bread in half lengthwise; hollow out top and bottom using a small serrated knife or your fingers, leaving a 1/2″ shell.
- Combine oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano and pepper; brush on cut sides of bread top and bottom.
- On the bottom half, layer half of the meats, cheeses, lettuce and green pepper.
- Repeat layers. Replace bread top. Serve immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap; refrigerate.
- Cut bread half or lengthwise. Put cheese inside of bread
- Insert meatballs into bread
- Put sandwich into oven and serve
- Cut bread half or lengthwise. Put Roast Beef into bread.
- Combine oil, vinegar, pepper, salt
- Add second layer of roast beef to sandwich
Turkey Breast and Ham
- Cut bread lengthwise
- Combine oil,vinegar, pepper, salt,
- Put both layers of turkey breast in between the ham
- Add extra vinegar and pepper.